The musings of a former office worker stuck in his house applying for jobs, when he would rather be out on the water.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I don't have much time

The boxes. They're coming. I can't get away from them.

HUNDREDS OF BOXES.

That's what I have been doing at work for the past few days. putting togetherbox after box after box. Mountains of boxes.



I mean literally hundreds of boxes. You can't even imagine putting together 400 boxes until you have done it for yourself. It is a massive amount of boxes. And the files we are packing up? Number in the thousands, maybe even the tens of thousands.

So I haven't had much time to post. Hopefully, the boxing will slow down by the end of the week, and I can write something more in depth.

In the meantime back to work, putting together more boxes.

And by the way, the box fort I'm building with 400 boxes? Epic. truly epic.


It makes this look like child's play.

No comments:

Post a Comment