The musings of a former office worker stuck in his house applying for jobs, when he would rather be out on the water.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The City

Today, I am going into the wonderful city of Philadelphia to see all the Christmas sights with A. I'm also giving A her presents today.  I can't wait to give them to her. I know she'll really like them, and since you are my loyal readers, I'll give you a hint as to what I got her.

I can't actually give out any hints, since A reads this, and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

But anyway, today we are going to see the lightshow downtown, then we'll probably go to Christmas Village. The basics I guess for a Philly walking trip.

So I'll cut this one short, and leave you all to do other important things.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to see the Christmas Carol walk through thing, leave about four hours reserved for that, and bring a snack or twelve to eat in line. Or you could just go to FIVE GUYS!!!! It's just a short walk!

    ReplyDelete