The musings of a former office worker stuck in his house applying for jobs, when he would rather be out on the water.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Job Interview

I had a job interview today, which is why I am posting after lunch, I was a little nervous this morning and I forgot to post the blog I had prepared. But, since you are reading my blog, I'll assume you want to know how things went. Well, let me tell you.

Interviewer: "Hi Phil. How are things today? Ready for the interview?"

Phil: "Of course I am, I have on my finest threads, I've got my finest answers prepared for your finest questions, and I am here to impress."

Interviewer: "You're hired!!"

Alright so maybe they didn't say i was hired. But i was dressed in my finest threads.
(Google's interpretation of finest threads not mine)

And I did answer their questions, and I looked good and sounded good doing it.

Sort of like the above. Except I have a buzz cut. And my interviewers were businessmen, not a bunch of hippies.

But you get the idea.

Anyway, I'll keep all of my faithful readers, all 1,000,000 of you(or maybe its really 20 a day, who's counting?) updated with news as I get it. I should find out next week. If you see a post that starts with this kind of picture:

start celebrating.

But if it starts like this?
Sad Dog With A Broken Leg Clip Art
Look the for the PayPal donation button.

And please click it.

No comments:

Post a Comment