The musings of a former office worker stuck in his house applying for jobs, when he would rather be out on the water.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow

It snowing here. I used to think that these were the most evil minions of the Devil.

In my head though, they look more like this.

I know, scary.

But I have since revised my thoughts. I now believe that snow is the new agent of Beelzebub.

Seriously.

Think about it, my fellow Northeast readers. For the past what 3 or 4 weeks, we have had snow every 3 or 4 days. I think Satan, the wily devil he is, is trying to induce sore backs and cold toes among us. I know I at least have cold toes. Let's face it, when you get down to the bottom of the driveway, by the snow that has been plowed, and it's heavy, and it falls off the shovel, and into your shoe? That's something no one likes.

So please, do your part. Shovel snow. Fight off the shark kittens. AND ONE MORE THING.

I only got one suggestion for a song for my Itunes card. And I plan on downloading that suggestion as soon as I post this post. So please, help me out, and toss a few tune suggestions my way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really into Melee right now, especially the songs "Frequently Baby" and "The Ballad of You and I." Also, ANYTHING by Adam Ezra Group is fantastic! And they're from New England, like you! If I had to pick favorites, I'd say Basement Song, Western Man, Scandal, and Nkosi Sikelel' Lafrika. I could go on, but that should keep you busy for now... let me know what you think, especially of Adam!

    ReplyDelete